Electrical mistake we commit

One of the things that might caused electrical fire is using a cheap extension cords. Extension cords are used for connecting small appliances such as hair dryer, mobile chargers and others.

In an article written by Tanya Rivera on Digtriad, we have to consider the gauge of an extension cord, the smaller that gauge the more amps it can take and if these two don’t match it can cause electrical short circuit that can cause fire.

It is important to check these details before buying and using it at home to avoid any electrical risk that it can cause.

Read the full article here.

© 2012 ELECTRICIAN TRAINING – Powered Electrician. All rights reserved.