Electrical wiring caused fire in a house at South Fargo

Electrical wiring has caused fire Thursday morning at a South Fargo home.

Family told that they smelled smoke at around 5am and investigated. They noticed a heavy smoke in the attic and got everyone out of the house.

In a report posted on Valley News Live, firefighters found out that electrical wiring has caused the fire. Firefighters had a challenge as well because of the way the house was constructed.

Full article here.

© 2012 ELECTRICIAN TRAINING – Powered Electrician. All rights reserved.