Electrician burned at Calgary construction site

Bad news for the electrician community.

A colleague in Calgary, Alberta (Canada) was burned at a construction site in the city’s northeast.

The unlucky electrician was taken to hospital with serious injuries after he was burned by a small fire from an electric arc.

The electrician has burns on the right side of his face and torso and was dispatched to Foothills Hospital in a serious but thankfully stable condition.

This is one more reminder that safety is rule number one in the electrician job. Read the whole story here.

© 2012 ELECTRICIAN TRAINING – Powered Electrician. All rights reserved.