Electrician died of electrocution

A 28 yr old electrician has died of electrocution. N Dhandapani, a resident of Melur village in Trichy district collapsed while on duty and was rushed to Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Government Hospital. Doctors declared that the electrician was dead when brought to the hospital.

Family of the electrician blamed the company for poor electrical safety measures. According to an article posted on The Times of India, the company has tried to hurry the post-mortem to hide the truth. A tissue sample were sent to a forensic lab for testing.

The relatives and company have agreed to talk further in regards to the electrician’s death.

Full article here.

© 2012 ELECTRICIAN TRAINING – Powered Electrician. All rights reserved.