Electrician electrocuted and died at the age of 24

An electrician died at the age of 24. Edward Adapore Asigibilla was electrocuted and died while on duty on Monday in Bolgatanga.

The deceased electrician was the leader of the team of electrician who was on assignment to do maintenance in the area.

According to a news report on Business Ghana, police and Ghana National Fire Service Personnel rushed to the scene but the young man died on the spot. Police will start a full scale investigation to show the circumstances that led to his death.

The 24 year old electrician has left a wife and a child.

Full report here.

© 2012 ELECTRICIAN TRAINING – Powered Electrician. All rights reserved.