Reno motel fire has been suspectedly caused by an electrical heater

Reno Fire department has suspected the electrical heater to be the cause of fire that happened on Friday at Reno motel. The fire started out at 11:35 a.m and has been contained in about 10 minutes.

In a report written by Marcella Corona on RGJ, Battalion Chief Rik Kajans was proud that they were able to contain the fire in 10 minutes and said that’s how they do it.

Electrical wiring of the building will be assessed and more than 6 people were displaced because of the incident.

Town and Country Electrical Inc. has been assessing the damage on the wiring and rooms will remain vacant until it is a 100% safe for renters t go back their respective rooms.

No injury has been reported.

Read full article here.

© 2012 ELECTRICIAN TRAINING – Powered Electrician. All rights reserved.