Faulty electrical wiring caused fire

Faulty electrical wiring caused fire in Fort Wayne. In a report on News-Sentinel, the fire was called at 7:30 pm on Saturday to the Fort Wayne firefighter. Firefighter’s unit has arrived at the scene and found the fire in the rear of the 2 story house at 2300 block of South Hanna.

No injuries were reported and firefighters have determined that faulty wiring has caused the fire.

Full report here.

Faulty Wiring

© 2012 ELECTRICIAN TRAINING – Powered Electrician. All rights reserved.